Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's a Beautiful Life | Chickasha, OK Couples Photographer

Scottie and I had been emailing back and fourth for a while talking about photographing her and her husband when he came home for R&R. Yes, Aj is in the military and I don't think I can thank him enough for serving our country. I was so excited to photograph the 2 of them just a few days after he came home. After meeting them I knew we all clicked right away! When Aj realized that I wasn't going to ask him to look directly into the camera and say cheese he relaxed quite quickly. There is no denying the two of them are so deeply in love... I have to admit I went a little trigger happy during their shoot!

Scottie and Aj, I was so happy to meet the two of you and really get to know you as a couple! You are not clients, you are friends :). Please enjoy your sneak peek!

This is definitely one of my favorites!!

Meet Blitz - an energetic, crazy, fun and very obedient puppy...not to mention their BABY! :)

EEERRRRG! I dont' think we need to ask who she's rooting for in the the big game! :)

They had such genuine smile through the whole shoot.... For every one photo I had one of them laughing their booties off! I will have to share those.... :)

Beautiful Family! :)

- Jessica =)

5 comments:

  1. Girl! You are amazing! Absolutely amazing. We had such a great time with you and it was so good to finally get to meet you. Hope to see you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos! I haven't seen my son since last February and these are great photos of all of them! Thank you so much for putting them up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Scottie - Thanks so much! I had a blast as well :), the two of you were so easy to shoot! lol

    @ Rebecca - Aj is such a wonderful man! Be proud to be his mama :). I'm so happy I could make you smile!

    ReplyDelete