Friday, August 6, 2010

Presenting to you Mr. and Mrs. Smith! - Lawton, Oklahoma Wedding Photographer


A few months ago I shot Heath and Nicole's engagement photos.
They're one of my favorite couples to shoot! No denying how in love they
are with each other! They're just adorable together. Last weekend was there wedding.
Boy was I stressing! It all worked out wonderfully though :o)

Here are a couple of their engagement shots....




Their wedding was absolutely beautiful!
Tears just ran down Heath's face as his gorgeous bride walked down the isle!
(Don't worry Heath I won't share those shots!)

Here's just a few out of the hundreds of shots I took!
I'll post more in the coming days as I process them :o)


A mother and her son....

The stunning bride!




The following photo I just have to share...



"I'll race you...", whispered Nicole as they were pouring their sand.

Like I said before this is just a couple of the shots.... Still in the process of weeding them down from 1,700 frames!

Nicole and Heath.... Congrats to both of you. I had a blast shooting your wedding and look forward to the future family portraits... Your boys are beautiful, you need to go for a girl! ;o)

-Jessica :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment