Thursday, July 29, 2010

Let me introduce myself....

....my name is Jessica Woods I am happily married to my amazing husband Dylan. I'm so blessed to have him in my life, mainly for putting up with me and supporting my passion :o). Our kids are our two dogs; Diesel, a black chihuahua and Lincoln a little white Maltese pup....I'm sure you'll be seeing photos of them very soon ;o).


I do freelance photography and am still in the process of building up my portfolio.... This blog will be full of photography "casting calls", Specials notices, lots of photos, session sneak peeks, etc...We will see what else in time!
This shot above is me at one of my recent shoots. The Lugo Family, they are amazing! See the storm clouds? This caused me to have to reschedule haha! This photo was taken by a good friend and fellow photographer Jessica Gehringer... She doesn't have a website or I'd link you. ;o)
As you will see if you follow my blog I DO NOT have a way with words, don't judge ;o).
Well anyways this is me in a nutshell, please visit my website for my full portfolio www.twosticksphotography.com. If you want to book your session shoot me an email!
Jessica :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment