Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Peek Into My Recent Work....

To get my blog started I figured I'd give you a sneak peek into some of my recent shoots!
I had a blast shooting a couple Seniors last week!
Here are a couple from Ashley's shoot... It was so much fun working with her, she was willing to try anything.





Alex was so easy to shoot, he just fell into his poses, so great to work with; even battling the giant ants with me!




I also had the pleasure of shooting my best friend Kendra....well, I was pretty much using her as a guinea pig lol! She was a trooper tho....






I shot the amazing Lugo family last Saturday. They were great! Such a fun family to shoot. The elements weren't really cooperating with us so we had to reschedule for the rest of the session....be keeping your eye out for part 2 of the Lugo family!







-Jessica :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment