Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Uuuh Snake??? | Chickasha, Oklahoma Sibling Photographer

Here it is 11pm and I'm trying to get caught up on some recent work. :)
I have to say I had a very interesting time photographing these 3 brothers. :) As you can guess boys will always be boys! You might recognize Dakota in the last photo from his Senior Session a couple months back. Other than walking up on snakes in wheat fields I always have so much fun getting together with Carie for a session....I feel blessed that she chooses me to photograph her beautiful family!

Enjoy the sneak peek!!!








- Jessica =)

4 comments:

  1. Jessica I'm so blessed that you took the time out of your busy schedule to get us in so soon! I absolutely love the wonderful memories you give us to look at! I've been looking at your site every morning patiently waiting :) I love love love what you have done so far, and I can't wait to see the rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are precious! Glad your finally getting a chance to update, I've been patiently waiting for something new! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last shot is priceless! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with the above, the last shot is my fav!

    ReplyDelete