Saturday, July 30, 2011

K&H | Chickasha, Oklahoma Engagement Photographer

I enjoy getting to work with clients on multiple occasions. It always feels like such a compliment when they call me back for a second shoot. :)

I shot Kirsta's Senior Portraits last year and when she shot me an email to ask if I could do her engagement photos this year I was STOKED! I knew that shooting Kirsta wasn't going to be a problem (she's SOOO outgoing) but I ALWAYS worry about the fiance! haha.....He really opened up and they were up for anything. It was about 104 degrees that day but I didn't hear ONE complaint come out of them. :) You can tell how in love these two are....it's so sweet.





- Jessica =)

1 comment:

  1. Great job!!!! I can't pick a fav on these, it's too tough and I wasn't gonna fight my brain about it!!! You ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete