Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Shelly and Jimmy | Chickasha, Oklahoma Couple Photographer

I met Shelly about 8 months or so ago after I began my weight loss journey. I was in a rut - lost about 20lbs and needed to take the next step: contacting a personal trainer. After meeting with Shelly for the first time I KNEW she was perfect for me! I lost about another 15lbs training before I was blessed with my pregnancy. Since then I've been too paranoid to do too much so I've put off my training until after my baby girl gets here.

I was SOOO excited when Shelly contacted me to do her and her hubby's anniversary photos. We've been talking about doing it for quite some time but we finally set a date!

Shelly I hope that you know how much you mean to me as my friend and trainer....I can't wait to get back to work again! Please enjoy your sneak peek. :)







If anyone is interested in taking the step towards a healthy and fit lifestyle just let me know and I'll provide you with Shelly's information. She's AMAZING at what she does and will do anything to help you reach your goals!

- Jessica =)


No comments:

Post a Comment