Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Kelby and Abby | Married! | Chickasha, Oklahoma Wedding Photographer

When Crosslight Photography and Two Sticks Photography come together you get one heck of a team that we now refer to as Back Roads Photography. Amanda and I are available for Events, Weddings, Senior Slam Session and more! Email me for more information. :)

Last weekend we had the pleasure of photography Kelby and Abby's special day. I can't tell you how fun this couple was and they were up for anything! We had so much fun capturing the day, I only hope that I was able to do it justice.

Please enjoy the sneak peek! 











- Jessica =)

2 comments:

  1. AAAAAAA!!!!! I LOVE THESE TIMES 1400!!!!! :O) WE DO MAKE AN AWESOME TEAM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love them! Can't wait to see more. You guys did awesome, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete