Saturday, December 3, 2011

Gibson Lee and Lennon Rae | Chickasha, Oklahoma Children Photographer

It's that time of year again - the time of year when we tend to spend to much money....Christmas! ugh... ;) Really though I LOVE Christmas! I was so excited to get to spend some time with my neice and nephew today to photograph their Christmas portraits.

I had plenty of time to edit while I was trying to ignore Oklahoma biting the dust during bedlam.
 :( ....so sad.

They look great in color too I just was feeling a little moody ;).









- Jessica =)

2 comments:

  1. You are so AMAZING!!!!! Thank you so much I love them!

    This is Tab...not Cory :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous! I'm glad to see you loving photography again. :) Hope you are doing amazing girl and the pregnancy is going smooth. miss you!

    ReplyDelete