Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Change in Scheduling....and Life | Chickasha, Oklahoma Photographer

So as most of my blog "followers" know I have a full time job other than photography. Unfortunately I can't pay the bills at $60.00 a session so I have a full-time job PLUS my part-time job, photography.

I live in Chickasha and currently commute to Lawton for my full-time job which allows me to do most of my photography sessions in the Lawton area. Sadly to say but that's changing, as of today. I am taking an opportunity in Chickasha and will be starting there on the 10th. So now most of my sessions will have to take place in Chickasha. I am still willing to travel but I can't for $60.00; there will be a traveling fee added to anyone who wants to shoot in Lawton or anywhere 20 miles outside of zip code 73018.

I won't be scheduling any shoots until after the 10th of November :o(

Thanks!



2 comments:

  1. I say, good for you!! And Aj and I will have no problem meeting you there when we are finally able to schedule our shoot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Girl! I can't wait for your shoot :o)

    ReplyDelete