Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Nixon Family | Chickasha, Oklahoma Family Photographer

So this really surprises me... Last week I had the pleasure of shooting some good friends and their gorgeous family. Steven (who work's with my husband) is one of the nicest people I have ever met. He's constantly smiling and talking to people and just always making people feel comfortable. Apparently he doesn't like to take pictures....hm. I guess just like every normal man in our neck of the woods, lol. I could NOT get a smile out of him...

Sorry Steven, I guess you're just hopeless ;o)
On the other hand his wife Amanda, cousin Nikki (sp?) and his beautiful baby girl Taylor were all more than happy to be there!

I had a blast you guys! Dinner Friday?

99% of the time this is the expression I got...haha.

The cutes little girl EVER!

Oh look! An expression of some kind? I just love this family...

Can you get any cuter?!                                Mommy and daughter :o)

Thanks Taylor! This was perfect!! :o)

"I want to take a picture with Dylan", whispered Taylor.
Why is it that kids always LOVE my husband? lol, this is adorable.

- Jessica =)

No comments:

Post a Comment