Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Gromit! Senior 2011 | Lawton, Oklahoma Senior Photographer

I had the pleasure of working with Anna this past week. She's an amazing girl, so mature for her age, as is her sister as well.

We were able to use their beautiful home on Ft. Sill as a main backdrop for the photos. There was a church, some old barracks and a park as well. It definitely gave me something different which was a God send :o), thanks to Karen, Anna's Mom!

 Mom wanted a serious shot and I can see why, aren't they beautiful!
  
I believe this my favorite from the session!       This girl just doesn't take a bad photo!


No Gromit smiles here! You would've had to be there ;o).


I really hope ya'll enjoyed your sneak peak! It was such a blast working with all of you!

-Jessica =)


2 comments:

  1. OOOHHH, they look so good! I can't wait to see the rest!! Thanks, Jessica. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, I'm so glad you're happy with them. I should have them done in a couple weeks or less :o)

    ReplyDelete