Saturday, September 25, 2010

"How MANY shirts did you brings?!" | Chickasha, Oklahoma Maternity Photographer

I'm so behind! Ah! Sorry  :o(

A couple weeks ago a great friend of mine, Laura, came down from good ol' Texas.
They stayed a while to visit family and friends and her schedule was packed. Fortunately we were able to make time to photograph her baby bump (oh did I mention she's pregnant!), her two boy and some of her also pregnant sister in law :o). Sadly her hubby is on a tour in the military so we didn't get to see him :o(.















To see more visit Laura's Blog.

- Jessica =)





1 comment:

  1. I love your work! My friend had her family pictures done by you not to long ago, and I am hoping to be able to schedule something with you when my husband comes home for RR in January. Keep it up, you are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete