Thursday, March 3, 2011

Baby Lennon's First Photoshoot | Chickasha, Oklahoma Newborn Photographer

So if you keep up with my blog at all you know that I have a BEAUTIFUL new neice.
We finally had the opportunity to have her first photoshoot and I gotta say that she likes the camera A LOT more than my nephew EVER has!

She's such a beautiful baby!
You can't help but fall in love with her, she's a great baby!

We tried hanging the pod but she was just way too little! It swallowed her whole! ;)

Big brother and baby sister.... he loves her so much but HATES being in front of the camera!
Sleeping beauty....


Definitely one of my favorites! :)


-Jessica =D

3 comments:

  1. I love these! The one with your nephew is so precious with those little hats, and the look on his face is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented!!!! Thank you for taking these of our children!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica!! These are BEAUTIFUL!!! You did such an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete