Sunday, March 20, 2011

Casey and Bernada Engaged | Chickasha, Oklahoma Engagement Photographer

This weekend I had the pleasure of photographing Casey and Bernada not just for their engagement photos but also their wedding. Everything was pretty last minute but it all worked out beautifully.

I feel truly blessed to have been chosen as their photographer. Meeting them was so much fun; we all really clicked which made for great photos!

Enjoy a sneak peek from their engagement session; I still have quite a bit more to weed through so I'm sure there will be a part 2!






- Jessica =)

5 comments:

  1. Ok first of all, you have been way too busy over the weekend! You go girl! :0) Second of all, I love these as always but the last two are my favs, so sweet!!! You totally captured the "awwww" moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda! It was a super busy weekend!

    I'm not a fan of shooting in direct sunlight but the last photo really is one of my favorits so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images! The first and last ones are my favorite! I'm still scared to shoot in direct sunlight. Great job Jes! Can't wait to see some of those wedding images! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the one in front of the graffiti wall best. Great job Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS! Love this kiss shot! Needs to be huge gallery wrap!

    ReplyDelete