Monday, January 10, 2011

A Look Back | Chickasha, Oklahoma Landscape Photographer

My post these days are seeming a little bare ;). I just wanted to share some landscapes I've taken over the past couple years....


Above: This was taken at a secluded location near Echo Lake at the bast of Mt. Evans in Evergreen, Colorado. I just love that little golden spot shining on the rock from the sun :).



Above: This was taken a few weeks ago just outside my home in Chickasha. The colors were so amazing, I LOVE sunrises here in Oklahoma! :) That's the biggest thing I missed when we lived in Colorado....being able to SEE the sunrises and sunsets....it doesn't get much prettier than this.



Above: This one as you know if featured at the top of my blog. It's my favorite panoramic landscape I have taken.... I'm not sure why lol! I just love how that jet trail arches over the mountains like a rainbow. This was taken outside of Aspen, Colorado in May 2009 - My 3 year anniversary (he was so sweet to surprise me with a weekend in Aspen; although we didn't spend much time in town, mainly exploring places like this!).




Above: This photo was also taken near Echo Lake in Evergreen, Colorado. It may not be the best photo I've ever taken but the roots give it so much character! :)


-Jessica =)

5 comments:

  1. Love these! Just Amazing! I wasn't sure if I hit the post comment button, but I wanted to make sure that you got my post. AMAZING images, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love these - amazing landscapes

    ReplyDelete