Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Senior Slam Session

A couple months back my good friend and fellow photographer Amanda of Cross Light Photography asked me if I would be interested in shooting a couple of her seniors really just to have some fun! Well I have to tell you we had such a BLAST! There was no pressure of a time limit, we just took all day and drove all over the place for some awesome locations. Levi and Taylor were just a blast to shoot. I don't think I've ever laughed so much!

Now Slam Sessions are not only for seniors! If you think you would be interested in something like that just get with myself or Amanda!











- Jessica =)

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! You updated!!!! I love them!!! You did great, naturally and it was sooooo much fun!!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are AWESOME Jessica! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done, Jess! I like the one of him sitting under the leaves and her hanging from the train best.

    ReplyDelete