Monday, May 2, 2011

I'll Beat You Up!!! | Chickasha, OK Childrens Photographer

Taylor and my husband are the best of friends. I don't know how he ever lived without her ;). hehe. She's such a fun, sassy little girl! She really brings so much life to our photoshoots!
Well right after our shoot Dylan said something to her and she threatened to beat him up, well of course he egged her on! She ran over there creating some karate moves then doubled up her fist and bloodied his lip. It was pretty hilarious! I'm still laughing about it. hehe :)

Anyway enough with the stories! We had Taylor in the studio to shoot her dance photos. She was so much fun as always and really made the shoot her own.

You can view our previous family session with Taylor here.

Enjoy the sneak peek!!!

Doesn't she have the most beautiful smile!

Love this cheesy grin!


Ms Blue Eyes!


lol!! I had to add this!


- Jessica =)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! That'll teach him! Lol

    She is adorable!!!!! These are great, love 'em!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great!!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete